Thursday, October 02, 2008

We still exist -- here is the proof!

Here is my hair.

Moves.

This is Thorunn getting out of bed, going downstairs without the rest of us, putting on a fine hat, wearing shoes over her jammies (not pictured), and helping herself to a bag of chips that were left out by Dad.

Why, yes, that is Bronwyn wearing Thorunn's baby poncho on her head as a hat and wearing gloves with her tank top.

Bronwyn is a bit over-represented in our latest photos because of the numerous costume changes and moves that she busts forth each day. And Ulysses has become a bit camera shy, but here he is before church humoring his mom.

5 comments:

Torben B said...

Heidi, you look beautiful! i really like your new haircut. The story about Thorunn is hilarious.

Randy said...

Love the photos! Bronwyn's got the moves, Thorunn the fashions, Ulysses is looking so grown-up and Heidi you look beautiful!

Janae said...

Heidi- hair edgy and awesome
Story about Thorunn, sounds exactly how I used to describe Kurt
Bronwyn- my prediction for her is future Art teacher,English teacher or Actress.
Ulysses, finally I can send you a package!! You look very grown up and handsome. Please keep letting your mom take pictures because otherwise I don't get to look at you and you look good. Love these pictures, Having a teary moment here. Miss you tons and love you bunches.

Hbernbubb said...

Thorunn has more than a bit of the Kurty in her. And I think Bronwyn will definitely have a life on some kind of stage, although, she is driving me a little crazy with the outfits (we are talking four or five a day if she is left to her own devices).

But, most importantly, I am glad you like my hair! I've really liked it.

Jen Davis said...

Heidi - I love the haircut. You have always looked fantastic with short hair.

I miss you guys!