Saturday, June 07, 2008

I Guess Everybody Has a Bad Day Now and Then :)


http://view.break.com/513310 - Watch more free videos

1 comment:

Janae said...

When I worked in a veal fattening pen (cubicle) for First of America Bank, I began to understand how this kind of thing could happen. At first I liked the novelty of having my own desk and corner of the office. I hung pictures and posters and had fun desk toys and made it homey. After 2 years of working there (an internal area, call center that never saw clients) they told us we could not have any personal items in, around or on our desks. It was then that I had thoughts like the guy in the video, a feeling of desperate rage.
Instead of expressing it, including the fact that I couldn't take calls or leave if my newly diagnosed diabetic son had a insulin reaction I just took it, and took it and ... one day had a brain trauma. I think the guy in the video had the right idea.