Tuesday, March 11, 2008

the price of understanding



Today I talked to my Mom. A single mom in her ward had found her 14 month old son dead in his crib today. They do not know the cause. Of course she is devastated. The young R.S. presidency in the ward are grappling with what to do. It is hard. It is impossible to help. You really feel helpless.Today I could help. I knew how she feels. I know how hard it is. I know what doesn't help. Because of Dane. I am better. I am prepared to reach out. It made me feel grateful. Grateful for what I know. Grateful for all I have. And so grateful that at 27 my life completely changed- preparing me for so many things in the future. It is hard to see around the corner. But I am living proof that their is a plan.I sent this link to my Dad to share with this little mom. Please pray for her. She is suffering.

1:18:00 PM
by Janae


No comments: