Saturday, February 16, 2008

I DID IT! WOOHOO! 70! I'd like to thank God for silencing all the haters, and my wife who stood by me and inspired me , and Ulysses for his constant support. Ulysses was always watching and giving advice and asking questions, oh, so many questions. I want to thank the Bernhards for all their help: Gutter, for pushing me to level, Uncle Jamie (Walker),whose 50 gold bought all my noob gear at Christmas, to Eric, for my first mount, Randy for my enchants, Dragonwizard, for the run throughs and quest help, and Bah man for the knowledge. And, finally, and second only to my wife, NAE NAE, without her unwavering support and songs and, most of all, for the computer without which this moment would not have happened after 19 days of game play. THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP

Jared AKA Ingunarfreyr Level 70 Balance Druid

ps Kurt sucks, he doesn't WOW

3 comments:

Torben B said...

Congrats! I can still encourage despite my lack of participation in WOW. I've never been much of a gamer. I do, however, play Mike Tyson's Punchout from time to time. It's still my favorite game (or possibly James Bond?)

Janae said...

Heres to you WOW day warrior. You can now bask in the glow, warmth and sense of destiny only a 70 can experience. Enjoy it, you have earned it!

Randy said...

Congrats Jared! Reaching 70 is a big accomplishment!