Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dispatches from England

It has been quite a long time since we've posted. Once prolific, we slowed down over the last two months due to WOW addiction, no travel to document and, between cold after cold and pink eye, being generally unphotogenic. We are doing well. Ulysses is having a good stretch in school and is doing really with his reading and maths. This week, he has been spending some time with his new friends -- three girls -- in the library. Bronwyn makes everything she sees into some kind of art or picture and sings all the time. Thorunn is standing on her own and thinking about walking. I am trying to figure out how to get school paid for so that I can finally graduate and I've been doing some writing, which has put a damper on my housework Jared is working and nursing a full-blown WOW addiction. Here are a few photos.


The bird at Jared's Birthday

Christmas Eve hats


New Year's Eve hats


Dance, Dance, Dance


The easel that Santa brought Bronwyn is doubling as a walker for Thorunn.

1 comment:

Janae said...

What possibly could be better than this!! These pictures are great! I love and miss all of you so much. I feel so thrilled to see the peace and joy and safety and celebration that is in your home. You can feel it when you are there and I know, better than many, that it takes grace and hard work to make that happen. Thank you for your kind words. The pictures and your post made my day. I love you all.