Hi All,
We finally got our power back at about 12:30 PM today (Sunday). We had a little trial of our faith right before the power came back. During the night our generator broke down and we awoke to a freezing cold room. Finally, about 10:00 AM we called the handyman that helped us get it going in the first place. He got there about 11:00 AM and started working on it. The outlet in the generator had become defective. While he was still working on it, the power came on. Janae is at church and Erik & I organized the house...we had been living in one room and it was a big mess.
This has been quite an ordeal for all of us. But much to the credit of everyone, we hung together and made it through. However, I would prefer NOT to go through this again!
We love you all and hope you are all well.
Beach Boys--I Get Around
18 years ago
1 comment:
WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad the hobo camp has been disbanded and you can return to civilized living.
The computer came today. THANK YOU so much!!!!
Post a Comment