Friday, October 26, 2007





Ulysses and I went mound hunting and found some bronze age ones near thetford. We also caught some monk deer. They are wierd. Full grown and they are only the size of a medium sized dog. We have been slowing down on our traveling a bit since the summer. But we are excited for the return of Nae Nae and Randoo.

2 comments:

Torben B said...

I want a pet monk deer.

Janae said...

We are counting the hours until we get there. We just can't wait! I think mound hunting is good. It is actual tramping which seems to be good to get in touch with. Now with the monk deer discovery it is possible that you might find ENTS or a unicorn or two. The best part is having a dad who has the wisdom and insight and patience to go on tramping adventures with a 5 year old. Lucky Ulysses. See you soon!!!