We went for a wander today, up to Long Melford Hall the country estate of Elizabeth I. On the way we stopped at a sacrificial stone in Stonecross Green. We then traved to see the 13th century bridge in Moulton. On the way back we stopped at Kedingtion to see a 10th sentury Saxon stone carving at the local church.
I love that lovey picture of U and Bronwyn. So dear,really dear. Thankyou Jared for keeping the beautiful pictures coming. You guys do so many cool things it makes my life seem lame. Today I worked on a new sweater vest for U, bid on a cool gift for Jared (new job nod) and ate at a chinese restaurant. Now Iam watchinga show about God's warriors, hey on that note, try to rent "Jesus Camp" really creepy and good. We watched some fun shows and had fun with Kurt and Rissa. we all need to try to see each other more.
1 comment:
I love that lovey picture of U and Bronwyn. So dear,really dear. Thankyou Jared for keeping the beautiful pictures coming. You guys do so many cool things it makes my life seem lame. Today I worked on a new sweater vest for U, bid on a cool gift for Jared (new job nod) and ate at a chinese restaurant. Now Iam watchinga show about God's warriors, hey on that note, try to rent "Jesus Camp" really creepy and good. We watched some fun shows and had fun with Kurt and Rissa. we all need to try to see each other more.
Post a Comment