Thursday, August 23, 2007






Ulysses and I went to Mount Bures to see the church and the castle remains. We also stoped Great Tey church which is very old, and of course Thorunn is startin to make soem moves toward crawling.

3 comments:

Janae said...

WOW. I was just telling Randy that the Bubb kids are going to have the best pictures growing up ever. It will be so cool to have. I am jealous. Our life seems well LAME in comparrison. We do have a lot of conviences here in OK. But... alas Sigh... we are here. Hope to see you soon.

Torben B said...

Very cool.

Janae said...

That little Thorunn is so adorable.
I would love to see her right this minute. Sigh... Guess I will go and make another dress for her to wear. Ulysses.. Please call. I miss you. Bronwyn call me when you get your special treat.