
So... I thought of a cool way for us to share the things we are currently watching, reading, and listening to. I'm always looking for new media suggestions from people with good taste. It just so happens that I trust all of you guys' taste (very rare for me. I think most people have poor taste). As you can see, on the right side of the blog you can see the movies, cds, and books I'm currently watching/listening to/reading. This site is called www.allconsuming.net. All you do is log on, click on your consumption, and add movies, books, albums, etc. by using the search engine. It is really self-explanatory. Once you find what you are looking for, you can click "consuming" or "consumed" and vote whether the item is worth consuming, wishy-washy, or not worth consuming. To log on, simply go to www.allconsuming.net, login with the username bernhardclan and password bernhardblog. I'm looking forward to your suggestions!
No comments:
Post a Comment