Your whole project is making me on cowboy alert. I now know that not only can you look like a cowboy, you can also feel like a cowboy or have cowboy spirit. Thus motorcycle clubs, punks and most self-employed artists and musicians are "cowboys". Just saw a cool 80 yr old cow boy with a huge Indian necklace, boots and hats and past the shoulder hair eating at the pancake place. Saw another one aroun 89 getting his hair cut at SUPERCUTS (after he took off his 10 gallon hat) of course. I like this project. Come to Oklahoma and I will show you some cool Cowboy variety.
1 comment:
Your whole project is making me on cowboy alert. I now know that not only can you look like a cowboy, you can also feel like a cowboy or have cowboy spirit. Thus motorcycle clubs, punks and most self-employed artists and musicians are "cowboys". Just saw a cool 80 yr old cow boy with a huge Indian necklace, boots and hats and past the shoulder hair eating at the pancake place. Saw another one aroun 89 getting his hair cut at SUPERCUTS (after he took off his 10 gallon hat) of course. I like this project. Come to Oklahoma and I will show you some cool Cowboy variety.
Post a Comment