Sunday, April 22, 2007

Here is the teaser for the documentary that Marissa and I are Key Videographers for (it was #20 on YouTube yesterday and was played over 30,000 times):

6 comments:

Erik B said...

We're not scared of anything son of Jared and David Reynolds(the muscle man at the protest) Thank You

Randy said...

Great teaser! Wow, I wonder how BYU is going to like this documentary?! :) I am glad you guys are involved in this--well done!

Janae said...

I am really impressed by this project. It is so important. I feel the church will make a huge shift in the next 10 years and it will take brave and thoughtful people to make this happen. I think it is obvious that the old gaurd feel threatened by this, which is partly their era. Kudos on a vital topic brought to light. Thanks!

Hbernbubb said...

I'll just echo what everyone else said. This is really cool. What does it mean to be a key videographer? Having been to BYU I am not surprised, but it is still disheartening. Keep up the good fight.

Torben B said...

key videographer= cinematographer for doc

CobraCommander1974 said...

I am conflicted, I hate hippies and I hate BYU. Hippies dont know better, but byu does, So the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I bet there was a big dude busting up the printing press that the book of mormon was printed on, but I bet your big dude need some easy reading material for his hooked on phonics. You should send them a bill.