
Happy Birthday for Ulysses in England. As you can see from the first picture, it was a bit of a rough day. Ulysses came home from school "feeling ill" (if you are sick, you have thrown up). He requested pancakes, but was only up to eating two instead of his usual five or six. And then he did indeed become sick before we could even cut the cake. He is now on the mend and we ate the cake (I know it looks awful, cake decorating is not my forte) the next day. Thank you to everyone who sent presents and posted. Despite being on his deathbed Friday night, Ulysses had a wonderful birthday.
4 comments:
Hey! Good to see the photos of Ulysses' birthday party! Sorry to hear he was so sick :(( but it does look like he got some really cool stuff for his birthday! I loved the mousetrap game when I was a kid. The cake looked yummy to me and I would have gladly eaten a slice :)
Happy Birthday, Ulysses! By the way, I think the cake looked great!
Take care, you guys!
HEy this is Emile i miss you guys sooo much but i'm glad to see everyone is doing good Tell Ulysses i said Happy Birthday and the cake looks just fine
Hi Heidi this is Brenda check out our family blog sometime Glad i found yours hope your feeling you and we miss you
Love, Brenda
Post a Comment