Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Bubb posts go down significantly when Ulysses and Jared are back at school. But expect some activity later this month, we've got Ulysses' birthday (this Friday, the 9th of March), new baby Bubb, who will officially be named Thorunn Boudica Bubb. Unless she is a boy, which is still a possibility. We could never get an official girl confirmation. And then Nae Nae is making her first trip to England. We are so excited to see her! I am just hoping the baby doesn't come early. That is basically what we are doing right now, waiting for the baby, monitoring my contractions and cramps. I have good days and bad days, sometimes I wake up feeling like a vampire has been feeding on me all night and sometimes I wake up with a little burst of energy. Let's see, here are some things the Bubbs are consuming:

Bronwyn loves a children's show called Peppa Pig and she likes to put things in her trolley (shopping cart) and push them around.

Ulysses loves the band My Chemical Romance and The Black Parade, he mimicks the videos exactly, but only if he thinks no one is looking. He is learning to read and is sounding more English every day.

I am reading "The Omnivore's Dilemma" (Fascinating) and a book called "The Woman in White," which is supposed to be the first detective thriller, but I am finding it a bit tiresome. I don't know why I ever read Victorian, it is my least favorite period.

Jared is reading books about Anglo Saxon mythology and mound builders.

This morning we watched Time Bandits, Jared went and saw it for his fifth birthday and so it seemed fitting.

We love you and miss you.

1 comment:

Torben B said...

I saw the my chemical romance guys in the local B & N when they were in town for a concert. They looked very..umm... emo-ish. Of course, I've never heard their music so I wouldn't know. You guys sound like you're doing great! It's crazy that you're having a third kid! We'll have to have children sometime so our kids can be friends. Hmmm.... scary :)