I have really enjoyed seeing all the BUBB adventures captured and preserved in pictures. You look very exotic, cosmopolitan and academic!! It is really amazing, this English adventure you are on!! I am counting the days until I get there. I do miss family.
I really miss all of you but this blog takes away a little of the longing. I have been having the winter blahs. I just feel sort of blue. No big problem or dilema, just sort of "SIGH" AHHHHH.....
I guess it is normal to feel in February.
My Mom is having back surgery on Feb. 15th. Say a prayer for her and call her if you get a chance to check on her. She has been in real pain a long time. I hope this helps. The latest name possibilities for the new BUBBY are
Name the new Bubby (click an item to vote)
Powered by Detrave Polls
My personal line up is Arwyn, Thorunn, Asteria, Freya. I am excited to meet this new little friend. REALLY FUN!!! I am busy filling one whole suitcase with clothes for the baby, knitted items. presents for Ulysses and Bronwyn and fun things to do with the afore mentioned BUBBYOUNGS.
I am doing a story slam tomorrow night. My famous stuck under the bed story will become part of "Winter Tales" history.
I think this blogging is so fun. If hearts can be in touch, we will never be too far away from one another.
Love you all,
MOMMO
2 comments:
Actually, the new name under consideration is Awen (prounounced Aywen), now Arwyn. Continue voting.
Gee Heidi, will you use Arwyn if it gets the most votes? :)
Post a Comment