My mom was humming melodies when I was in the womb/ so when I came out I came crying in tune/ my fathers baritone would just fill up the room/ so by the time that I could speak I was completely consumed/ with the music together like the bride and the groom/ and the love just continued to blossom and bloom/ and as I grew the music grew with me/ hip-hop, blues to the strings of the symphony/ r & b, soul, rock n roll and jazz/ took me to a level that you could never grasp/ cause my love is deep and was built to last/ so we together forever for however forever lasts/ constantly recreating like albums from Outkast/ with outcasts/ who always take the same route back/ to the music.....................................................
Hey this is just a verse I did for an r & b collabo about the love of music. If you're interested in hearing the actual song it's posted on my myspace page.
This also is a celebration of my 1st Bernhard blog contribution! I'm happy to finally join the crew :-)
Beach Boys--I Get Around
18 years ago
2 comments:
I love this verse...
Thanks Erik! They are beautiful lyrics and mean alot to mom and I :)
Post a Comment