Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hello everyone!!
I have finally managed to get back on to this site to post! Here is the update from me. First of all, God Bless YouTube and the happiness it is bringing my loved ones. It has been really fun looking at all of the fun things shared on this blog.
Secondly. Bernhards!! Unite!! We all need to start writing and keep in touch. It is one concrete way we can honor Nana's memory. Kurt- could you reinvite the rest of the Bernhards and get them to look at this site?

As to me, I am still working as a teaching artist. I am doing a large textile piece right now with the after-school crowd. Really fun. I am looking forward to going to England for the next Bubby. I will be there March 19- April 7th. I have been doing loads of knitting, sewing and of course visual art. Hopefully my CASA case may resolve this month. The kids need a permanent home. Foster care is not a permanent answer.

I will be competing in a "story slam" during the Winter Tales festival. The theme is "grounded" and I am planning to tell my story about being stuck under my bed for hours.

Please stay in touch. I am anxious to hear from everyone!

Janae'

1 comment:

Randy said...

Hey Janae! So glad you were able to figure out how to get back on the blog and post your own messages! Love ya!