Thanks for the photos! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! Happy Birthday Bronwyn from Papa Pirate :)
How beautiful is she?? Wow!! 2 years and I remember seeing her born and how brave, tough and dtermined her mommy was!! What a beautiful life you have. It makes me miss you all so much. I am counting the days until I hop the pond!!
Happy Birthday Bronwyn!!!!!!!!Love to all you guys I miss you all.
Happy B-Day Bronwyn... Love you people very much.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks for the photos! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! Happy Birthday Bronwyn from Papa Pirate :)
How beautiful is she?? Wow!! 2 years and I remember seeing her born and how brave, tough and dtermined her mommy was!! What a beautiful life you have. It makes me miss you all so much. I am counting the days until I hop the pond!!
Happy Birthday Bronwyn!!!!!!!!
Love to all you guys I miss you all.
Happy B-Day Bronwyn... Love you people very much.
Post a Comment