Saturday, February 24, 2007

Check out the things I'm currently consuming and have consumed (that I remember):

http://www.allconsuming.net/person/torbenb/

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Heidi, this is Bonnie and I am not responding to this post I just didn't know how else to post a message!I have a blog now so I just wanted to let you know in case you want to chek it out. Take care, Bonnie.

Hbernbubb said...

Ah, that is how you found out.

How are you consuming all those books and movies without any food or drink?

Let me know about the Wal-Mart book, I've wanted to read that. I am reading a FASCINATING book that I highly recommend called "The Omnivore's Dilemma." It is about all the food chains that feed us and the impact they have on our bodies, economy, and the environment. It sounds a bit dull the way I described it, but it is really interesting and highly readable.

Torben B said...

The teacher I TA for uses the book you're reading Heidi. I'll have to check it out.